By Mylene Santos
Let’s face it, we are at our best when stand tall with confidence. But more so when we agree with what our mirror tells us about the health and beauty of our skin.
While many different beauty products are sold in the market today, many experts agree that women need only the basics to take good care of their skin. And these ‘essentials’ need not be expensive.
Look great with these five beauty basics.
1. The ultimate power of moisturizer – face creams come in varieties to cater to different skin types. You can certainly find the right moisturizer to suit your dry, normal, or even oily skin. There are also moisturizers especially formulated for age ranges 20s, 30s, 40’s, and 50s. The older you get, the more prone your skin becomes to premature aging thus you need some protection to prevent this.
2. Daily sunscreen application to prevent aging – experts say the basic step before considering anti-aging cream is to opt for sunscreen. Sunscreen helps block sun’s damaging rays, thus preventing skin aging effects. When the skin is exposed to sunrays without protection, its ability to produce collagen is impacted. Less collagen production means wrinkles, freckles, age spots, spider veins, and saggy skin.
3. Be smart with your cleanser – choose a gentle cleanser. Soaps and liquid cleansers may contain harsh ingredients that could damage your skin. Also washing your face with harsh cleansers could damage the natural lipid barrier of your skin. Over washing and use of strong soaps and cleansers could also lead to skin cracking, peeling, itching, burning, and stinging.
4. Use gentle ‘tools’ – when applying make-up, it is important to use soft, gentle brushes. They should not also contain any substance that can be left onto your skin. Investing on good brushes and replacing them regularly would be a good habit to start now.
5. Spend wisely on cosmetics – anything you put or apply onto your face must contain only gentle ingredients and substances, even cosmetics. Depending on your skin type, you can choose your make-up base to ensure no harsh reaction when applied onto your face. Again, this does not need to be expensive.
Psalmstre’s New Placenta skin care line carries basic skin care products that are proven safe and effective for regular use. Its breakthrough formulation has Bio-Placenta®, an imported ingredient from South Korea, noted for its anti-aging property. Bio-Placenta® combined with Aloe Vera, Vitamin C, Papaya Extract, Goat’s Milk and other natural active ingredients make New Placenta the best-selling anti-aging and whitening herbal soap in the country and the placenta soap brand most preferred in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Dubai.
New Placenta by Psalmstre is available in all leading supermarkets, drugstores, and department stores nationwide.
For interested distributors and dealers, check Psalmstre website www.psalmstre.net or call (02) 715 2500, 0919 8076492 or send email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.